View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 03:26 PM   #1
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Default Clothing you won't feel guilty

getting it dirty as it comes out clean and good as new each and every wash!

Introducing my new Casual everyday fleece Hoodies. Made of 100% alpine fleece, these hoodies can definitely be worn by our very adorable furboys although our furgirls sure can wear them as well (dunno about the camo though ) . . . They are very warm and comfortable and machine washable so if your furbabies want to play in the snow . . go ahead, they can afford to mess this outfit up!

I will take pictures of Annika or perhaps Tiger in it . . . they have tried it already and find it queer about the hoodie . . .but both looks soooo adorable in it. aaahhhhh, they will eventually get used to it as I want them to play in the snow as they are both older and more mature when the first drop of snow comes.

Check out my new label as well . . . I am super excited to show it off as well as I think it is pretty cool huh!

This should be available on my website in the next day or so . . . and offering it as a special for those ordering the winter VEST JACKET collection with faux fur!

I may have been gone for 2 weeks but I sure was busy thinking about pet clothing half of the time . . . .

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Casual Everyday Winter Hoodies.jpg (134.8 KB, 204 views)
File Type: jpg Casual Everyday Winter Hoodies 1.jpg (171.6 KB, 148 views)
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!