View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 09:12 AM   #7
sweetr72
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy
I agree with sassypup. Yes you are saying that your parents can take care of the expenses and yes a yorkie can cost you some money but vet bills and other needs that it will need will be much much more than the cost of the puppy. Believe me...I have 2 which are 5 & 6 months old and my boy has been with me for 4 months and my girl for 3 months and between vets, meds and them getting sick...I've spent more than $3,000 in 4 months. Just last month I had to take Timmy to the vet and he needed an x-ray...cost me a little over $200.00 and when I first got him he got really sick where I thought I was going to lose him and he had to be put on IV's and that was more money out my pocket. So please keep that in mind....its so much more than just love.. they are just like us and have needs I think even more than us... If your parents are willing to spend the money.... then I'd say go for it.

Again...good luck!
I totally agree with this post! I have put out much more for Darla than she 'cost' me....

Please watch those scammers..they are good and what a shame that people lose their money to them. Welcome to YT and I hope you find the right puppy for you!!

Dawn
sweetr72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!