View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 06:12 AM   #1
julietsmom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default My dillema with Juliet

I got her at 8 weeks old. She had been in a pen with the other puppies at the breeders home where half the pen was papers and the other half was where the puppies slept.

I made the mistake of bringing her home and giving her the run of the house from day one. I have put down wee wee pads and she has gone on them a few times but for the most part, she pees and poops wherever she wants. I will take her out and she will go pee, and I will wait and wait for her to poop and she won't. I take her in and she goes on the carpet.

I have a crate that has a divider to make the crate smaller for her to stand up and turn around in. I put her in it and she poops in it. I am sick of cleaning the bed in the crate! I can't stand it! I also can't stand the poop all over the carpet.

She has been sleeping in my bed and didn't mess in it, until last night. She had some wet poop spots and it woke my husband and I up at 3 am. I took her outside and then put her in the crate. She barked and barked.

So today, I have been taking her out about every 45 mins and keeping her in the crate while I am doing housework and I can't see her 100% of the time. She was in there for 10 mins and pooped! So I have decided to keep her in there, take her out to go potty, then let her play for a little bit and put her back in the crate. She is constantly barking and crying.

What am I doing wrong? What should I be doing? Please help!!!
julietsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!