Thread: Size/weight
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 07:17 PM   #91
SJK1113
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmedici13
Yeah, she eats a lot but she doesn't look chubby to me. Of course I would love her no matter what, but it kind of sux to buy so many things (and I know that's my fault for not waiting long enough) that would fit an up to 5 lbs dog and then have it be the one dog in the breeder's whole history to grow past that. I know it's impossible to predict, but I feel like maybe it is also impossible to tell by how much she weighs now. I am sure she would look beautiful no matter what and what is important is that she is healthy, but I already spent $1100 for her, $350 for her airline ticket, and another $1000 in pet supplies, including a lot of clothes and a nice carrier all for a dog that is supposidly only 5 lbs full grown. Plus, the reason I wanted a Yorkie was to be able to carry her around and take her on the plane with me. If she gets too big that's not happening. It just would make me sad to have to leave her at home anytime I go out, and not be able to hide her in the carrier, etc.
If she gets too big for the things you bought her, you could always sell them on Ebay.
SJK1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!