View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 03:06 PM   #1
vainchick5
YT 6000 Club Member

Default Well deserved reward

I had to write to you all and tell you what Coco did this morning. Before I begin the story, I will tell you that Coco's bed is kind of enclosed and has zippers to keep her in there. I usually leave them open a little, like 1 inch. So yesterday Coco wouldn't go to the bathroom (#2) and I tried all day. I wasn't really worried because she was eating/drinking/playing like normal. So allllll night she is whimpering and I'm thinking this will never stop. So finally at 6am Coco thinks to herself,"Ok I'm taking this into my own paws". I suddenly hear a low thump, no more whimpering and then some rusling of paper. I pop up from my bed like a maniac and I see her going #2 on her PUPPY PAD..YAY!!!! I was so happy. She could've gone anywhere because I wasn't there to say NO! But she didn't, she went where she was supposed to go. Anyways, as a reward she got to sleep in my bed with me for the next 40 min. before we both had to get up. Just thought I would share that with you all. I have been giddy over it all day.
vainchick5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!