View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 01:47 PM   #1
nemom
Donating YT 500 Member

Default Thank you to Veronica from FL

Bella received her basket today. I don't know the person's Yorkietalk name or dog's name but she is Veronica Crane from FL

The timing was PERFECT as she had her shots yesterday (last DHPP/C & 1st Lyme) and hasn't been feeling very good. Well did she come to life when I opened the box, put the basket on the floor and called her.

Bella looked at the basket and sniffed it for a while. Then she bit open the celaphane and grabbed a biscuit and ran. She has been limping for the last 10 hours but this made her run.

She came back and sniffed some more and grabbed a different biscuit - SHE LOVES THEM - Guess I have to buy her biscuits now

She then went for the pink squeeky toy and has been playing with it ever since.

It's like you knew Bella, she LOVES Squeeky toys, her favorite flavor Nylabone (Carrot), her favorite treat Yogurt Drops, her favorite savory sauce and the pink airborne. She had a pink airborn bone and I threw it away just yesterday since she had pulled all the fuzz off it. Now, she's happ again, she thinks I fixed it LOL

The pink sweater is adorable (I didn't put it on her yet for a photo as she won't let me pick her up right now since her leg is sore still)

I love the princess frame, I am going to put Bella's photo in it and put it in my office at work along with my 2 human kids.

She loves the McDonald's Yorkie too, OH and Buddy (the cat) had fun going through the stuff too - he's in the photo.

When Bella first came she started acting like a cat, now Buddy (the cat) has been acting like a dog even eating her treats and shares dinner with her. So Buddy says THANK YOU TOO

Thanks so much, it was soooo much fun!!

I have attached a few photos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bellabasket1a.jpg (195.8 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg Bellabasket2a.jpg (184.5 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg Bellabasket3a.jpg (190.9 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg Bellabaskettoay.jpg (183.5 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 103_0399.JPG (191.0 KB, 35 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!