View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 04:38 PM   #12
GORJESS
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytsirk27
Im sorry but you choose your path you take.. A parent leaving marks alittle in your life but it doesnt make you become a gangster..the person does. My mom left me with no explanation when I was 6..just didnt want me and still doesnt!!!!! He was a good actor however, its a shame that he died!
ur right u do chose the path u take, but it's not always as easy as it sounds. it's hard to walk in the right direction when all that's around u is ghetto and thugs, and the one man who should've been there for u 2 look up 2 is gone so now all u have 2 look up 2 are the thugs. imagine ur mom always working n now ur the man of the house left with such a big responsibility of caring for others, it's not easy at all. i had never met my father until i was older and i watched my mom struggle with 5 kids, and my brothers helping out and going on the wrong path because thats all they had, thats all they could do at the time. its just survival and doing what u can do NOW. some people just cant plan for the future because they need to survive now and if they dont survive they dont have a future.
GORJESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!