View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 08:26 AM   #14
jblock
Yorkie Talker

I think I will wait a while before ordering the bow dvd because I have a good selection of bows right now. Trinity what are earwigs? I don't blame you for not wanting to be treated for kennel cough. I had another yorkie that received the kennel cough shot and then developed kennel cough and had to be treated. After that I make sure they never get the kennel cough shot nor go anywhere where it is required.

I would love to see a picture of Cookie with her new PJ's. Does she wear them to bed every night? I live in Florida, where it is too warm for Tasha to wear clothes. But when winter comes she can wear light weight clothing. She has just a couple of cute coats.

I am so excited, I just ordered the new cc fusion brush, cc shampoo and cc ice on ice. I finally found a place where the prices are at a discount and the shipping was very resonable-www.needsndesires.com. Can't wait till my order comes and get a chance to try them out. I also ordered a couple of toys for Tasha, she loves to play with soft toys and she usually is carrying one around in her mouth.
Joyce
jblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!