Thread: How many pads?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 06:10 PM   #1
Friley

Default How many pads?

Ok,

First off, I apologize, my wife has named our yorkie Baloo the Bear, cause he looks like a little bear, and I thought it was going to be Friley. No big deal, but just so you don't get confused like me! I bought a 36" cage for him, and a little doggie cushion to sleep in, and everything fits pretty decent in there, just a little bit of open space between the food area/bed area/pee pad. Seems he's regressed a bit on the pee pad training, and he won't go pee or poop on it. So I have to start his paper training over again and I don't know how to do so.

Should we cover the entire cage floor in pee pads and just put the cushion on top and hope like heck he chooses to pee on the less plush paper? Or cover the whole floor in pee pads and nothing else? Or just leave the space he has now and the bed and 1 pee pad? He's sitting in the cage right now whining and trying to hold it, when we are telling him to go (nicely) and he won't. We're so frustrated, its hard to know if we are doing anything right cause we can't get him to go.
Friley is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!