View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 04:45 PM   #1
LittleMsScruffy
Yorkie Yakker

Default Will mating change behavior???

I have a question that has been worrying me....I have a female and male yorkie....the little boy was a rescue who has come a long way to becoming a happy little boy. As you can imagine the girl is the number one reason for his amazing recovery into being a normal little dog....he ADORES her and she loves him....they constantly play,,,eat out of the same bowls...share toys, beds EVERYTHING....he can't be apart from her for to long because he gets worried and starts crying....They are the best of friends and LOVE each other....however, she is the dominant one in their relationship...she is in control...

my worry is this....The female is spayed and we would love to mate the boy with another female so we can have a puppy from him (he is adorable) my worry is ....if I mate him with another female will his dependency and love towards my little girl diminish? at the moment she is his world...will introducing a female to him to mate ruin this bond?

I know this may sound crazy...but their relationship is so special I don't want to do anything to jepordize it.

Thanks,
Yaremis
LittleMsScruffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!