View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 01:41 PM   #57
daisy mae06
Kodi & Pixie 2
Donating Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyntx
Thanks Daisey...if I knew it would cause this I would have just kept my mouth shut. I came here to get some info and help. Not to be criticised or basically called stupid. I am new to this. That is why I am here to learn. I have known this gentleman for a long time and have been out to his house and like I have said so many times before in other posts, I do not possibly see a way another dog could have gotton into the fenced yards. All that is around there are yorkies and pomeranians but those are in a seperate yard.

I am taking this all in though. I do appreciate all the advice and all the help everyone has offered and the people here for the most part seem to be really cool.
Kelly Alot of time people post with out eading all of the othe posts. there alot of experiance With yorkies and I love what I learn from them. I do know from having computer geek hubby that when he trys to make a point the sometimes he makes me feel stupid. He doesn't mean to do it but. It does seem that way. I just have to tell him to try to tell me in (cpdummy) lol
By the way I can not wait to se your new bby I loves all the lil baby pics. there all cute and all look different.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!