View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 11:57 AM   #6
Scruffles4Ever
No Longer a Member

Thanks everyone. Things could be worst and I know it will grow back. I just can't believe this happened, seeing that the groomer has a Yorkie himself. I was just thinking that I'm going to have to put a sweater on him. And his cut will heal.

This has just been one of those weeks and this was the straw that broke the camel's back. First, my husband injures himself on the job last week so he's out on Worker's Comp until he has surgery. He'll be ok physically, but he's miserable right now. This is kind of funny, but this morning, he got up to make coffee. We have a Cuisinart thermal Grind N Brew that was a gift from his parents. It's an expensive coffee maker. My husband put the water in it, grinded the beans and turned it on. He forgot to put the caraf underneath it. Neither one of us was in the room while it was brewing. There was coffee everywhere. I cleaned up the mess on the floor and left the room for a couple of minutes. Next thing I know, I hear water running in the sink. Well, he took the coffee maker and soaked it in the sink under running water to clean it out! Coffee maker is fried. Then the groomer incident! I think we both need to start this day over:-)
Scruffles4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!