View Single Post
Old 11-26-2004, 05:24 AM   #7
Gypsy Rose
Owned by Gyps and Gizz

Bettye! SO lovely to hear from you and thank you for your kind words - I really am stressing out here but right now I could "kill" Gypsy Rose!! Batherd both girls yesterday and they smelt so good. Nice sunshine today so decided to really treat them and take them for a long walk - yes, you guessed - my lovely sweet smelling Gypsy Rose smelt sweet no more! Typical yorkie - she rolled in a rather nasty substance, henceforth called Foxy fragrance!! I was on my way to buy some groceries and the traffic had been horrendous so I had to wipe her with tissues as best as I could and carry on! TWO baths later that girl still smells like a fox (NO, foxes probably smell much better!!) - she is in the dog house ---- but I love her!! Baby Gizzie hasn't learnt this trick yet! Can hardly take her for her hols smelling like that - what's worse I can still smell her - I feel another bath coming up! She would like to come to you and Toto!! How are you getting on?! May not be here to see your reply as off to Spain 2moro! All the best, and HAPPY HOLS to all of you - we don't have it here but thinking of you ALL!!
Gypsy Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!