View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 11:29 AM   #1
Scruffles4Ever
No Longer a Member

Angry Bad Experience At The Groomer!!!!

So my husband took Scruffles to the groomer today. He showed him a previous picture of him with a puppy cut. He ask that he NOT be shaved but trim him up. So why when Jim picked Scruffles up, did he come back shaved (face and all)??? Why was he cut underneath by his belly and the groomer NEVER mentioned this to my husband until he noticed. Needless to say my husband lost it and if I had been there, I would have lost it too. It got so bad that the groomer had the phone in his hand ready to call the cops. My husband said that he came so close to putting his hands on the groomer. I am in tears right now. He doesn't even look like a Yorkie anymore. The groomer did a hack job on my baby and I feel so violated. I can't even fully describe to everyone how I feel right now. All Scruffles asks for is our love and to take good care of him. I feel like I've failed him. I handed my baby over to some jerk who hurt him and butchered him. I thought he was good. Honestly everyone, I can barely look at Scruffles I just want to throw up from what was done to him.
Scruffles4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!