View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 08:35 AM   #9
erika0308
Yorkie Talker

I am feeling your same pain and dispair right now. We also lost our Yorkie Sammy last night. I have a post in this forum under hemorrhagic gastroenterits and then another one titled Update on Sammy. Vomitting was one of his symptoms also. But he seemed to have more going on as well. What I have learned is to take every little symptom seriously. We are a busy family and perhaps we had more of a wait-and-see attitude at first until we realized he was so lethargic.

Sweetie, I don't know what to say because I am grieving so much today myself. I'm here to talk, feel free to PM me or email me at eahough@comcast.net.

Please don't blame yourself though. You sound like a great Yorkie-mommy and these things can just come on so suddenly. Last week this time my Sammy was jumping and playing in our backyard and now he is gone. Doesn't make sense but at the same time I've heard so many stories about dogs passing away suddenly. It's just not fair.

Big hugs to you and your family. I hope Romeo and Sammy meet up on their way to Heaven.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!