View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 08:23 AM   #9
spourciau
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkieusa
Bless his heart! I really don't think a month is fair to expect improvement. I'm sure he has been abused. Just think. He's probably had to fight for everything he has ever gotten to eat. I think it will be just fine after some time, but a month is just way too soon. This will probably be a very long battle, but if you are willing to fight it, I expect you will win the heart of a very loving yorkie in the end.
Oh trust me, he is not going anywhere. He is ours. We have a cat that has been with us for 5 years. We HATE that cat, she is mean, moody, non-sociable, etc. But she loves our daughter and even if she didn't we would still have her. She gets food, water, medical attention, a clean, dry, warm place to sleep, etc. We haven't given up on her, we still try to get close to her, but she is a loner. I am the type of person who believes that once you get an animal, unless it poses some sort of threat to you/your family, you have a responsibility to that animal. My dad has worked in veterinary care all my life and I have a soft spot for furry little four legged friends.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!