View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 01:32 PM   #1
miezzi
I Love My 3 Lovebugs!
Donating Member

Default Adoption Day fun!!!

Hey everybody! Bwasco here! I had sooooooooo much fun yesterday!!! It was my 1st Adoption Day! Kind of like a birthday. but adopted instead! Mommie said she twied to bake me a doogie cake, but it burnt! Whateber dat means! I guess it was like all blak on the bottom! Oh well! I got wots of gifts! So did Weeg and Wivv...HYMPH! I thought the point of adoption day was that I was the only one to get new stuff!!!! Oh well! We got wots of new yummies and toys! And they squeak too! YAY!
Then we went off to Petco to get some more doggie food! So off we went! Then mommie was talking to the sales girl, saying how it was my adoption day! So she gave me a few fwee goodies!!! And some to Weeg and Wivv too!!! YAYAY!!! We had sooo much fun!!!!
Then today, mommie made us twy some of the clothes on she got us! A fashion show I guess! LOL!!! Here we are!!!!!

1--Me wooking so cute in my new BLING BLING shirt! LOL
2--We all got BLING BLING shirts! YAY!
3--Me wooking wike a doofus in this sweeater! What was mommie thinking!
4--Weeg telling me he hopes mommie neber shows our girl fwends this pic!

Wuv---Bwasco!
Attached Thumbnails
Adoption Day fun!!!-adoptionday-1-006.jpg   Adoption Day fun!!!-adoptionday-1-003.jpg   Adoption Day fun!!!-adoptionday-1-033.jpg   Adoption Day fun!!!-adoptionday-1-028.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!