View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 10:46 AM   #1
Lexi Rae
Gina, (Lexi's Mommy)
Donating Member

Default lexi got smacked

this weekend by my b/f.... i guess she scared the living s**t outta him..
she was so good on saturday at a block party off her leash and right by our sides at all times. everyone was asking how i trained her so well.
anyway sunday my b/f drops me off at a store and went back to his house, he forgot something and took lexi. WELL she walked with hime up to the gate she was right by his side , all of a sudden she heard kids or something and ran away and ran right into the street with a car coming.of course he was screaming for her and she couldnt care less.. when he finally grabbed her
he put her in the car , and smaked her 3 times he told me not hard of course. she fled into the back seat and hid till he picked me up.i was wondering what took so long.. he was so so pissed off at her..i asked 3 times why, he said he was so mad *scared* and would i rather her get hit by a car or me smack her to show her thats wrong... its really our fault for keeping her off the leash when we get out of the car... so be carefull everyone, it takes a split second... we know better now.... he said i never want to see her off the leash again and he is right... he knows while he as her and anything happens to her, he better either leave town or kill himself... he also says i spoil her too much which i do, cant help it... soooooooo we agree ,lexi stays on leash at all times...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!