Thread: Icky Pooooooo!
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 06:56 AM   #12
JESSY_RN2B
Owned by 3 furballs
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie
Today we went to my son's to look at a house he is interested in buying. This was a couple hours from here and I put Maddie's purple harness dress on and brought a leash. While we were looking at the house, we went out to look at the back yard and upon going back into the house, I smelled poop. The lady showing the house came into the room we were in and quickly left. My son also smelled poop, so we checked our shoes...they were clean. I was holding Maddie and I smelled her mouth, paws and butt and they didn't stink. Then, while talking to the realtor, she mentioned Maddie's dress. I looked down and saw poop rubbed on her dress and leash. She had rolled in poop while we were outside and it wasn't her poop, of course. I took the dress off her and threw it outside until we were ready to go. I could still smell it a bit on her, but it wasn't bad. So, for the rest of the day, everywhere we went, I had to hold her because I had no extra harness and leash along. I thought of letting her down at one place, but after so many YT yorkies have been lost, I wasn't about to take a chance of having her run. First thing when we got home tonight, she had a bath. Now she smells sweet again.

Why in the world do dogs roll in disgusting stuff? Ugh!!!
My poodle has to be watched closely or she will do the same. Once she rolled on a dead bird

Join today and remove this ad!