View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 06:43 AM   #6
ARCHIE
No Longer A Member

Animal Smiley 049

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee
Does anyone have their yorkie on anti anxiety medicine for separation anxiety? I would appreciate any info on this and if there are any side effects that you know of. I have always been home with my Mitsie, and since I started working a month ago she has not been adapting at all to my being gone. She is barking when i leave and barking when I get home. At times she looses her voice from barking so much while I am gone. The bad part, is that she also has very soft stools from all the stress and I am constantly having to clean her up from it sticking to her back legs fur. Any tips you have I would appreciate. Someone told me to go get her some separation anxiety pills but I worry about giving her "psych pills"...........
I purchased stress relief cookies (in a jar) from the Foster/Smith catalog and never got the verve to use them. I will be glad to mail them to you if you like.
There are no meds in them just natural stress herbs. PM me if you like. No charge. If you have the catalog you can look them up. Carol
ARCHIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!