View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 05:48 AM   #3
cheryl000
YT 1000 Club Member

Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytsirk27
Hi All. I am just writing to calm myself down. My youngest (she's 3)is pretty sick and we go to the dr. today. I am a total worry wart and didnt get no sleep last night because im just so bent out of shape. She was hospitalized last year for 6 DAYS for a bad bacterial infection that she got. She is having the same symptoms now except thats she drinking alittle. Her temp has been running 103, chills, throwing up, hardly peeing. Im scared to death their going to do it again. Of course they can NEVER tell me the exact cause. she did something like this 6 months PRIOR to the last episode and her dr than didnt do crap! shes sleeping right now. Im sorry to carry on im just really scared and freeaking. My children are my life and when their sick i get really freakish.. Thanks for listening.
I can't blame you for being worried! I would have taken her to the emergency room with that temp and esspecially because she was hardly peeing. After her temp gets so high they should give her a blood test.
Until then did you try rotating out motrin and tylonal? Sometimes one works and not the other. A bath should help lower her temp as well. I know what you mean, it's terrible having a sick kid. When Dominick is sick I wish I could take all of his pain away and put it inside of me instead.
Just now after I've only gotten 3 hours of sleep I'm up because he had growing pains when he woke up. I had to massage his feet until it stopped hurting. He finally fell asleep, but I can't.
cheryl000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!