View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 05:24 PM   #12
erika0308
Yorkie Talker

Denise, your post has me crying again. What an emotional time this really is. I'm so happy your little Gizmo made it through...I just don't want to get my hopes too high up again. Last night when we called for an update, they said he seemed "better". When we went to go visit him today, I immediately started crying because, in my opinion, he did not look better. It was a different doctor and he hadn't even seen Sammy yesterday, so I don't know what he was comparing when he said he seemed better. I know there's still hope. It just seems like he has such a long way to go to get better. How long was Gizmo in the hospital? What was it like when you brought him home?

Val, I'm sorry I missed your post. I am going to look into the CARECREDIT website right now. We've already put $1000 on our credit card but I am going to still look into it. I sooooo wish I had known about that. Thank you so much. It doesn't help that not only are you devastated about your baby's condition, you are also worried about putting yourself in a bad financial situation.

Thanks again for the well-wishes!
erika0308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!