View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 10:09 PM   #1
deniserae
Yorkie Yakker

Default need help deciding on which girl:

HEllo all YT members! I have not posted to this site very much but i lurk and read all the time. I respect you guys opinions on things relating to Yorkies so here is my question: I have been looking for my special girl for quite some time (since DEc) and I am about ready to make a decision and welcome a special pup into my home. I have narrowed things down to one breeder/broker and I would like some opinions on her dogs. her site is yorkieluv.com , she is Kim and she seems really nice and her dogs are beautiful. She currently has three I like, Molly, SIssi, and Cleopatra. They are all pretty but somewhat expensive. I think two have Champion lines . two are from HUNGARY and therefore have their tails long and still have dew claws. my purpose for owning a yorkie is to love and adore her, not show. but I want a somewhat small dog, not the wierd teapcup size , but 4 lbs or so, healthy. Also, does anyone know what show dogs cost? I think she has a couple who are good enough to show but are too small. Any opinions/thoughts will be appreciated. Thanks. Denise
deniserae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!