View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 06:43 PM   #1
tammy8833
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Some people .....

i had been talking to a couple of ladies for the last couple days about a pomeranian puppy. (she had 2)
12 weeks old
Female
ckc
all shots
wolf sable
came from bad situration infested w/ fleas, she bought the puppies but is now living in a hotel and needs to fine new homes. they were asking 300 but i had talked them down to 260 before i got there this morning.

now it took me a long time to talk my husband in to getting another puppy and lately i keep having bad experiences w/ breeders....

Well i show up at this run down hotel room, this older woman opens the door and she has 2 BLONDE pom puppies and a blk pom hiding in the hotel room. it is nasty and run down and the puppies are INFESTED with fleas!!
Fleas are every where, they have only had one vaccine, which they should of had all 3 at 12 weeks. the puppies are coughing and choking.. she tells me they have been chewing on ELECTRICAL WIRES...i told her that i needed to talk to my husband, who waited in the car w/ the baby when i came out and told him, he said let me talk to her and see if he can get then one you liked for less and then take it to the vet...but i was already scared they may have something and i didnt want to bring that home to my babies..well he went in and told her that he didnt want to buy me antoher dog that might pass away on me while he was gone, he didnt think, i could take it (he works out of town 6 days a week) and that he would pay 150 and then take the dog straight to the vet to be checked for kennel cough and to check her throat and give her capstar and frontline and vacciness..well of course she refused saying she was advertsing them for $400.00 and just knew she could get that... well to top all things off in between their talking and him saying "we have a four bedroom house and i stay by myself" ( just to give her some backgroup history on us, it isnt a big house just a simple cape code) she asked if she could move in with me!!! i dont know this lady!!! then she gave him sob stories about having to move from the hotel because she was scared and would live in her car w/ all 3 pups, because her daughter left her out on the street, well she had just told us these puppies were her daughters puppies and that she would be back later

To tell you all the truth im glad it didnt work out because i can only get one more puppy i have 2 now and im really want either a yorkie, pom or malt ( a mix) but i want good quality i just need to keep saving and keep looking, which is okay.

but it just irked me how she and her daughter said they rescued these puppies from what they thought was a puppymill where they were infested w/ fleas and then the dogs are still in fested w/ fleas!!! and were not up to date w/ vaccines and coughing and choking....

okay i am done venting, thanks!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!