View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 04:58 AM   #14
myguyalex
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley
Mia has no breathing problems, but for some reason I wake up in the middle of the night and think she's not breathing. So I wake her up and she just looks at me like : Mom, you're doing it again, let me sleep. I'm just paranoid I guess. I don't think I've ever had one night's sleep without waking up at night. And when I do wake up to go to the bathroom, I have to turn on the light in our bedroom when I go back to bed to make sure Mia didn't sneak into my spot (she's been doing that lately) Do I disturb her? Of course not, even if she's on my pillow. Sometimes she takes half of the bed and my husband and I have the other half. I think we'll have to upgrade to a king size bed soon!!

Lol...
The same with Alex he takes up so much of the bed that you would think he is a great dane....lol...

Well, I am glad I am not the only one worried about their breathing and catching on them constantly. I guess it makes sense that their breathing goes shallow. After all, so does all of ours when we sleep. At least they are healthy
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!