View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 05:44 PM   #1
Bama Yorkie Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Smile I loved what Maggie did yesterday

When we went to the vet and they cleaned her anal glands, man' I could hear her screaming so loud. She can really scream for such a little dog. She screamed a bit when she got her two shots also. The vet seemed surprise at that, he said she dont usually do that. I said no and we talked a bit then I left. I ran by my sisters on the way home for a few minutes. Maggie hadnt even made a sound since we left the vet. just lay in her carrier looking at me kinda pitiful. we left my sisters and just before we got home I said "maggie, you wanna go see kizzy"? and she screamed out like she was dying to see kizzy. then I ask her again in a few minutes and she did the same thing. Got home, I brought her in and she was running around every where looking and I know she was looking for kizzy. So I went and brought Kizzy from her locked up bed where i leave her if i'm gone long and when I got to the living room maggie was looking thru the lil fence at us and just started screaming. I sat kizzy over by her and she was all over her, kissing her and acting like she just couldnt kiss her enough. I think Kizzy wondered and she went over to the lil lay around day time bed and maggie ran over and hopped in with her and just snuggled right up against her and went to sleep. I thought that was the sweetest thing. I was shocked, I told hubby I know maggies scream when i ask her about seeing kizzy was telling me she just couldnt wait to see her sister. Now isnt that just the sweetest thing.
Bama Yorkie Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!