View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 05:42 PM   #5
Zoiesmom11
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Can't wait to hear her advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof2
Thanks for the advice. I've been on the phone all day talking with trainers. I have scheduled one trainer that I just seemed to click with that has four yorkies of her own . So she understands what I'm going through trying to train mine.
She is going to come out on Monday for an hour and observe the dogs, talk with me about what I want and just look at the things that I have for them, the set up of my house and try to come up with a game plan for housebreaking that will be easy for me and efficient for the dogs.
My husband doesn't want to spend the money to have someone come out and just give me advice, although she is about $40 cheaper than anyone else I've talked to today. And if she can help me, then that means I'll be saving a ton of money on carpet cleaning and not to mention my sanity!
So we'll wait and see what she says when she comes out here and hopefully, she'll have a solution and game plan that I can do physically myself right now.
I can't really ask my family to help, as I only have my parents that live close by and they are helping me already with my two skinbabies, while I'm having to stay down. I never thought of a pet sitter coming out and helping, I might have to check into that! Thanks!!
Melanie
I can't wait to hear how she does for you and what she recommends. I'm going through the same thing with my Zoie, only I'm not pregnant. :-) It must be so frustrating for you. I hope she helps you out so you can relax and not feel burdened during your pregnancy.
Good luck!
Zoiesmom11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!