View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 06:40 PM   #1
darlene76
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default A very sad day .....

Hello everyone.....as you all know my Lily had a brain surgery to take off the tumor that causes her seizures and I took a chance I know it was 50/50 chance and she came out from the surgery fine with little complication.....OMG this is so hard for me...and she was getting better...........and just an hour ago my friend the vet called and lily had hemorrage in the brain and she had to reopen her oh dear this is so hard and she didn't make it my Queen Lily my heart and soul my baby my joy who helped me through alot off hard times......I don't know what to do......I'm just so numbed right know my heart cant take it what am I going to do??? please help me !!!! why??? why my little bundle of Joy???? please explain it to me??? Im just so bitter right now and I thought she was getting better???? oh God I cant stop crying I dont know what to do........I thought she was going to be fine.....I didnt stay at the hospital I just went home and started typing my heart out I dont know if I cant even look at her at the hospital.......my friend said shell arrage things that needed to be done ..... right now ...ok i have to go ....i have think and maybe just maybe its just a bad dream!!!!!! Im just so mad at myself!!! why this happen maybe Im a bad mommy!!!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!