View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 05:45 PM   #11
LuvtheCooper
& LuvtheCarley too!
Donating Member

Thanks soooo much for all your responses!! I really do appreciate it. I have been looking at her little face all evening and she seems to be saying she belongs to us already I am meeting her tomorrow at 10:00, and I already know if I go SEE that baby, that baby will be coming home with me. One other thing, I really am not crazy about her name, so was thinking I would change it. I feel so sorry for her already though, her being given back to her breeder and now being rehomed again, I hesitate to change her name as well. I guess I could get used to her name, but I really don't care for it. Do you think she could get used to a new name at 6 months?

Mo and Mayzie are adorable, you certainly make it seem like the perfect thing. And Bama Yorkie Mom, I have followed Kizzy and Maggie through your posts and I always think of them when contemplating getting a new one. And Louie's mom and SnowWa, that makes good sense about the first one not feeling displaced...luckily she is used to being crated, while Cooper is used to sleeping with us, so I think that is a really good thing especially at first. She can be in her crate and he can have his usual run of the house. I am feeling better and better about it, and the more I look at that face the more I think this will be great for all of us!! I will let everyone know the outcome tomorrow, hopefully with pics!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!