View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 05:08 PM   #12
ilovelouie
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keri1973
His name is Harley and he is 8 weeks old. Sooo sweet. I have his big crate set up with bed and toys on 1 end and potty on the other. My thing is.... he loves loves loves his crate???? All I ever heard was how the pups whine and hate being in there at first and mine dont want OUT?? Well he has come out some and played and he did eat pretty good too. He just has been sleeping alot and lets me know when he wants to get back in there so he can lay down.... does this sound normal for his age?? Is it because he is really young and needs his sleep?
I'm anxious to see how he will do tonite at bed time.
Here are a couple pics....
Oh my Gosh he is so cute! Congrats! He sounds pretty normal to me....eat and play a little and sleep. Im sure he will be good at bedtime..Bella would not sleep in her crate when I got her so I just put her and Louie in the bed with me and that is how it has stayed. I wouldnt have it any other way now...they are so cute and cuddley...by the way the second picture shows him kissing what I guess is your daughter he certainly seems very happy and content!
ilovelouie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!