View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 03:23 PM   #1
LuvtheCooper
& LuvtheCarley too!
Donating Member

Embarassed I'm excited...but not sure

Hey there...need some help here. Okay, I have Cooper, 9 months old, neutered male. Have been tossing around getting another one for him. Husband says NO! So I was just browsing the classifieds on line, not really looking (honest!! ) and came across an ad for an AKC 6 month old spayed and microchipped girl. Adorable face (see pic). Just for fun, figured she was gone...I emailed. Nope, she is still available. Emailed back and asked some pertinent questions...potty trained, why rehoming, got good responses. Called husband (he's out of town), he says, "sure if you want to, I would be fine with it" Called the lady and chatted with her, she has her mom, the puppy loves other dogs and kids and minds and everything wonderful. I am meeting her tomorrow morning. So what is the problem, you ask?? Am I doing the right thing...Cooper is my joy and he is spoiled rotten by my husband and myself. He has played well with a few other small dogs (he has a maltese friend he loves and she has been to our house and he played well with her on his territory even). But, he is very possessive of me and of my husband, but especially me and does not like other dogs as a general rule, especially big ones. My husband and I love Cooper so much, we are probably sickening about him...we are so crazy about him. I just don't want to mess up a good thing. But, on the other hand, I think Cooper would love her too. Help me out here guys!!!

http://www.nwsource.com/classifieds/...811694&pid=999
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!