View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 01:01 PM   #10
magnolia
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFan121s
Lol...this was so ALMOST me. I wanted to be a vet badly. My mom told me her child could go to Auburn, but her money wouldn't. Needless to say, I am not a vet. I don't think I could have done it though.

TRUE die hard fans would willingly sacrifice their own happiness, future, health and well-being to keep from every being associated with doing anything to support the Dark Side. Sad, but true.
OMG!! LOLOLOL!!! I have told my boys the SAME thing! "You can go wherever you want to college but MY money is going to Alabama". The other day we had to run by Wal-Mart on the way home and there was a machine in there with mini collegiate football helmets. I let the boys get a couple each just for the fun of it. Well, I decided I wanted to put money in it so I did. Turned the handle, opened the little flap thingy, and the helmet fell out in my hand. I realized which one it was the very second it hit my hand and I threw it across the room to my oldest screaming, "Get this thing outta my site" - yep, it was an Auburn helmet....the boys just laughed at me. And I am guilty of saying I want Bama to win and whoever plays Auburn. I'm so glad to have found some fellow Bama fans here
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!