View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 10:48 AM   #8
browniesmom622
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanatink
Chloe has been a little mellow the past 2 days and isnt eating as much, which is strange for her. She acted a little out of it today and it looks like she is not walking in straight lines but I think I am just paranoid. She also threw up a little bit of her water this morning. Last Sunday I switched her food(Im mixing it with her old food) from regular nutro to the nutro ultra and started to add the missing link to it and at first she seemed to like her new food but yesterday and today she is not very interested. I had to add the nutro apple torte dessert to it to make her eat some today (thats right she had dessert for breakfast, lol) and actually she didnt eat as much as I had hoped. Ive been giving her some chicken treat when I work on training her and she still perks up for those. Do you think she is just acting weird becasue she hasnt eaten much becasue of the new food, could it be the missing link making her not feel well, or do you think she just needs to eat more? Or is it somethign else?

kayko did the same thing last week and first thing came to mind was the missing link ever since ive been giving it to my boys it seems like there bodys are more sensative or am i being paranoid also

oh i dont know if chloe can eat this but we started kayko on natural balance food rolls and hes been eating great he hasnt had any missing link tho
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!