View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 10:38 AM   #6
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLC12345678
Poor little girl!!!! How much Missing Link have you been putting on her food? I bet her tummy is just a little upset because of the food change and the addition of the Missing Link. I know you are supposed to start giving small doses of the ML and gradually increase the amount because it will upset their tummies. I know Hobbs' tummy was upset for about a week when I first started the ML. They just have to work up a "tolerance" to it just like a new food. Hope this is all that it is and she is feeling better soon.

I have been giving her just a tiny bit of the missing link, like 1/3 of a tsp. She doesnt seem to be having diahrea or anything wrong with her poop and she only threw up the water once today- Im hoping maybe she just drank too much. I just gave her some chicken and rice and she has been drinking lots of water so now I feel good about her having food in her tummy. I even made her walk to me a few times and she is walking just fine. I think I was just paranoid this morning because I knew she hadnt eaten very much and she was mellow. Im gonna keep my eye on her and watch her like a hawk. If she does anything weird or doesnt get more energetic Im gonna take her to the vet.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!