View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 05:50 PM   #1
SJK1113
No Longer a Member

Default Brought Jake home Saturday!

He has settled in really well, and he is such a joy to have around. He loves to play, especially if we get in the floor and play with him. He's also content to play by himself with his toys. He has been really good about using his pee pads and has only had two accidents since Sat. He loves all his toys and his bed. He goes to bed on his own around 9:00 every night. He arranges his blankey and his two favorite stuffed toys the way he wants them, then curls up between them and sleeps through the night. He's eating good and has the sweetest disposition. He loves to cuddle and play, he's the perfect puppy. He can also fetch his little football and bring it back.....but hasn't caught on to dropping it yet. I think he's really smart and he's absolutely gorgeous! I love him so much!!

Took him to the vet today, and the vet says he's in good health and said I picked a good one. My home computer is being fixed, but I will post pics as soon as I get it back and can download them from my digital. I'm using my work computer now. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy with Jake and feel very lucky to have him!
SJK1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!