View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 06:41 PM   #8
RoxyJosMom
Love The Verminator!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs. chris
Maybe all the flashing lights will scare off those bats that have you running for your life!!! Maybe they will bust the "got some flour" girl too! I live kinda close about a mile down from what we call the quarters and a couple times I've woke up at three in the a.m. and caught cars in my driveway that looked like a crack deal going down...my hubby went out there with a double aught and a military 9mm and told them to get the f out of his yard or he was gonna bust a cap in their a$$ plus he let Pudge loose ...scared the crap out of me to hear him holler and Pudge went ballistic barking and growling...they peeled rubber and haven't been back. He came in and was po'd big-time his face was all red and he had a big vein pounding in the middle of his forehead-so I had to give him a backrub and make him feel better...we live in the boonies so we gots to take care of it ourselves sometimes. Hope they clear out the riffraff and the bats too!!!
The bats are gone, whatever was living in the ceiling apparantly has died 'cause I smelled a nasty smell but couldn't figure out where it was coming from and in the past 2 days, I have found 6 maggots coming out of a crack in the ceiling. YUK!!! I sure do love my little ghetto house. The flour girl lives next door to the meth lab house. Her "group" are just really messed up. All the activity is at the house directly across from me. I went to a quilting bee today and some of the people there were talking about finding 5 gal buckets full of "plants" in their woods. These people live up in the hills in bear country. It seems that since your house and land can be confiscated if you are found growing pot, everyone has taken to putting their crops on everyone else's property. It's everywhere. So, I don't blame you for keeping your weapon's handy. And how big is Pudge? If it were me, I'd have some really big growly junkyard dogs. It's really scarey in the boonies at night.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!