View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 03:05 PM   #3
mrs. chris
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by YORKIE7
Oh dear poor you, sounds like you have been having a really rough time! it nevr rains it pours! i hope you get your car sorted and the custody battle goes in your daughters favour!
thank you so much...she just got back and said the only embarrasing ? he asked her was do you have a boyfriend? she's 10 years old.....sheesh!!! otherwise she said it was fun she got to play pogo on his computer for three hours while he was questioning her biological father ( i could go on for days about what a turd he is but i never talk bad about him in front of her)you know he didn't even want her and then when i got on with my life he waited for four years before he would even see her-i was talking my hubby into adopting her because he is her daddy as far as i'm concerned he was taking care of her when she was barely ayear old and loves her like his own, as a matter of fact he says she is his own flesh and blood.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!