View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 01:22 PM   #1
mrs. chris
Senior Yorkie Talker

Confused I'm going cross-eyed!!!

I swear if it's not one thing it's another....first of all me and my oldest dtr's sperm donor are having a custody battle and she had to go see a doctor for a psych eval (court order) with him and next week she has to go see the same doctor with me-my atty. says this is normal during custody battles. So my stomach is in knots over that, then I go to pick up my youngest daughter from school and my car just gives up in the parking lot...then my cell phone froze and I had to walk across the street in the heat with my baby and I had Whiskey with me. thank god the school is right across from an auto parts store-I got one of the men that works there to come over and try to start my car but no luck. So I had to use their phone to call my mil to come pick us up and she let me borrow her car to drive to the mechanics only to find out it's going to cost 100 $ to tow it not even a mile and a half plus about 600$ to repair it...he pretty much said I just need to buy another car. I'm going to get my fil to tow it but he might not be able to get to it for two days since he is working out of town. Not to mention my washing machine is broken too. Why is it when you get all your bills paid off everything else has to break down when you are broke. My hubby is offshore...he always says S.O.S. ...different day. Cell phone is working now...i didn't know that if you never turned your phone off it would freeze up talk about bad timing!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!