View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 11:35 AM   #8
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnolia
*wiping tears from my eyes* Thank you for sharing that. There are so many people out in the world who need to read this but unfortunately, they either will never read it or will shrug their shoulders while showing no emotion. I strongly believe in spay or neutering an animal! As it states above, if there were laws mandating it, our shelters would not be full, there would be no euthanization of unwanted animals - there wouldn't be a surplus of animals to be unloved and unwanted. But, unfortunately, we live in a society where every dog, cat, or animal of any kind is "oh so cute" and "I gotta have one of those" without ever truly grasping the meaning of unconditional love and dedication it takes to raise them beyond the "cute baby stage". Sorry, didn't mean to get carried away. Thanks again for sharing this!
You're right and as you said - this DOESN'T HAVE TO HAPPEN - Man... our laws (or lack of) suck.

Lenora - where did you find this ? Maybe with the guys / website's permission we could copy that letter and send it to our state reps ? That has such an impact I still have tears in my eyes and I read it over 10 minutes ago.

I won't be able to get this out of my head now.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!