Thread: Pixie is TOAST!
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 04:00 AM   #26
Ivy Lucille
♥♥beats @ my feet!
Donating Member

Default Age?

I USE to have a perfect yorkie (LOL) I use to read the board and everybody's problem's with their dear little pups while smugly thinking....I am so glad Mayzie is perfect! <SIGH> Well ever since Mayzie turned 9 months old she has been a terror! She is pee pad trained-rarely had accidents (an occasional miss), she sleeps all night, blah blah blah but lately she is just peeing and pooping in every room upstairs. She has a pad in the master bathroom (upstairs) that she has absolutely quit using! I am now feeling everybody's pain I am just wondering if anybody noticed a change around 8/9 or 9/10 months. My husband is blaming the addition to Mo but it started before we got him--He just doesn't know that . The funny part is he is housebroken and that is one thing my husband was "down" on because he just thinks it is so much better being pee pad trained because we can go away and not worry about letting the dogs out. I think he might be changing his thoughts on that but just to prideful to admit it But I have to say my little Mo is precious and just about perfect Any Opinions on the age theory?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!