View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 09:32 AM   #1
grmwoody
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Animal Smiley 019 new member saying hello

hello yorkie lovers. my husband & i are yorkie lovers too. we started out by have 1 given to us named snickers. he was 18 months old. we moved to the country and snickers got hit by a car shortly there after. after experencing having a yorkie we just had to get another one. so we got spike at the age of 8 wks old. what a difference. so when spike was about 6 yrs of age we decided to get him a play mate. so we got a female at the age of 8 wks old & when we named her we decided to stay in the nail family so we called her eight-penny (penny for short). their first litter we had the names already picked so we knew we would be keeping them. when she did have them it worked out perfect. she had 2 girls & 1 boy so the girls are tack & finish and the boy is brad (cute huh). now she has had her 2nd litter. 2 girls & 1 boy. 1 of the girls was born all grey or blue as i understand it. does anyone know how rare a blue yorkie is or where we can go to learn more about them? any information would be a great help to us.
grmwoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!