View Single Post
Old 09-03-2006, 10:55 AM   #15
xtine
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie3
I know I gave you advice earlier, but you are being a very nice daughter-in-law to have kept your mouth shut this long. If after you talk to her and it doesn't do any good.....deck the b****.

Can you get up of a morning and you and the baby spend the days at your parents and then come back to her house in the evening? Maybe you and the baby being away from her most of the time will help some. I've never had in-law problems. Mine were great as far as in-laws go...Wish I could give you a hug.

this exactly what i do now.. when my boyfriend goes to work.. (he works from 4-1030pm) .. we get ready at 2 leave at 3pm.. and stay at my parents house for the day.. and at night we come home.. and my boyfriend goes to the gym at like midnight to 1am.. and thats when she drives me nuts the most.. unless its in the daytime when my boyfriend plays basketball..

i also forgot to mention the fact that she picks on my weight and it really hurts my feelings A LOT.. im just biting my tongue and hopefully i bite it so hard it falls off so i wont say anything..

its so hard to try to work out when 1) i tore my abdomen 2) i never have time for myself 3) your MIL keeps saying you eat too much or when are you going to exercise.. or if i miss a meal.. she goes yay your on a diet now..

this is going to be theee longest 3 weeks of my life..
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!