View Single Post
Old 09-03-2006, 08:53 AM   #11
xtine
Donating YT 500 Club Member

i do know it is her house but.. my things that i have bought with my money should not be touched or searched through...

but ok let me tell you something else.. cause it just really pissed me off..

after my 6 week post partum checkup.. my doctor gave me birth control pills.. which they were in a bag (that was totally not see through!) and up on a shelf high away from anywhere....

well.. she just so happened to be in my room one time watching tianna i guess and when i looked.. my birth control pills and condoms were just laying there on the desk for all to see

i was like, wait a minute.. i didnt put those there and i know they don't have legs... :| i just knew she went through my stuff.. she always does..

like with little tummies gripe water for upset tummies, colic & hiccups.. well that too was on a shelf, when i came into my room there she was and said, why are you giving this to her, who said you could.. then i told her that Tianna has colic & when she has hiccups it really really upsets her & she gets realy uncomfortable..

well she said, not good enough reason.. that hiccups are good for her because it develops her body (which to me is crap lol).. well i called the pediatrician & he said of course its ok to give it because its over the counter & it does say pediatrician recommended.. i told her & she shut up.. lol.. but see what i have 2 go through..

and she found out we are moving to my house & she was like why? what for, theres no need to.. i told her id like my parents to be able to be apart of my daughters life too.. well she didnt say anything just said.. well you better bring her here everyday 2 visit :help:

i cant tell my bf because he will really let her have it.. & i do not want to be here when that happens..

and since i tore my abdomen where i had my c-section the doctor gave me tylenol #3, which realy wasnt working for me, so he changed it to vicodin.. she tells me i shouldnt take any medicine because its not the right thing to do while caring for the baby.. & i kno the side effects of vicodin is drowsiness.. but it never makes me sleepy unless i take 2 & i only take one every 6 hours..

im just so stressed out & i want to cry.. when she says give her to me, go be productive withyourself.. i do, i do our laundry, go grocery shopping even though im not supposed to and she knows that.. i reminded her about my tummy, she said thats too bad..
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!