View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 09:32 PM   #3
SissaYSU
Senior Yorkie Talker

i've never really had to be assertive ever and i am a terribly shy person...i am scared crapless of having to go in and be like "this is what i need and if it isn't done this way then i quit"

being alone with babies terrifies me. i am nowhere near being comfortable enough being responsible by myself with babies. they're adorable and i love nothing more than holding them and feeding me but i just feel more comfortable having someone around with me...i am not yet certified in CPR or First Aid (I have a year from being hired to get my certification) and if something were to happen to a baby and I am alone in the room then I would be screwed when this was brought up to the director, she was like "well ill be here at the front desk watching every move on the camera and if there's a problem I'll come back" that really didn't make me feel better and the fact that she was like "watching your ever move" makes it feel like I'm being spied on which kind of creeps me out...but I guess you should prolly have things like that at daycares.

but yah...wish me luck...tuesday i have to attempt to be really assertive for like the first time ever and it's scary for a shy girl like me
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!