View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 09:10 PM   #1
xtine
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default im going to lose my mind...

if you all didnt know i have a newborn..

and let me tell you.. i live with my boyfriend and he lives with his parents.. we are saving for ahouse at the moment..

well im going to lose my mind because... my mother in law loves to give her 2cents and drill it into me..

when my baby cries she RUNS and barges in my room and asks me what did i do to her.. why is she crying.. blah blah.. well 1, im changing her diapers, she's wet.. shes crying because shes a baby and im trying to soothe her..

ok let me fill you all in on whats happened and that i've kept my mouth shut for this long.. but i just have to vent ...

when my daughter was in surgery.. she came along.. when my daughter was out from recovery.. she was the one who took her and didnt let me hold her.... she was the one who acted like she was her mom and i was their nanny.. the nurse actually thought my baby was her daughter ..

on her doctors check up.. she came.. and she told me.. can i hold her, you always hold her.. and she rolled her eyes at me.. i said of course you can..

and then we were walking into the elevator and some lady was like ohh a newborn, shes so cute, how old is she.. as i was about to answer she cut me off and answered for me.. the lady then said.. oh my, you must never get sleep.. and my mother in law said "yea".. im like thinking in my head omg.. wtf.. shes taking all the credit.. of my hard work.. my sleepless nights..

and she went to vegas for a weekend.. and omg i was so happy LOL.. but when she came back.. my boyfriend left to go to the gym.. and well she didnt even knock on my door or ask, she just said give her to me.. and took my baby..

she then proceded to tell me why would i give her mylicon.. or any over the counter medicine. that i dont know what im doing.. and that it (as she pats me on the shoulder) must be too hard for me.. and that she needs to rescue me..

oh and then her formula.. i wanted to switch her to something.. and well she wanted another formula.. well needless to say i bought the one she kept bugging me about.. and my daughter got constipated and fussy and is so gassy on top of her colic..

since she's already like this i decided to change it to something that i wanted and she tells me i dont know what im doing..

the funny thing is.. she only tells me this stuff when my boyfriend is not around.. when he's around shes a complete angel and listens to anything and everything i say.. can i rip my hair out now please?

we are moving into my parents house as soon as my mom is done with my room... but thats not till another 2-3 weeks..

im just so stressed out because my mother in law.. is driving me nuts.. its like she wants me out of the picture and doesn't want khristianna to be my daughter, she acts like she's her daughter..

like when i had her wearing a cute outfit, she changed it because she didnt like it.. ok she had heart surgery 7 months ago.. and she holds tianna and says.. "we both have surgery, no one is quite like us".. and im lik eumm.. i had a c-section too ya know and it was painful too..

im just so tired of it all really.. i dont think im really telling the whole lot of whats really going on.. but i want to shoot myself sometimes because shes too overbearing and i can't take it anymore.. someone help me

like i have these bottles that supposed to prevent colic.. and instead of using the 20 bottles thta i have.. she uses the 2oz little bottles and nipples she makes her husband get and uses them.. and my daughter gets SO gassy with those.. and she's drinking 4 oz.. and she tells me to use them, but i told her i didnt want to because i bought my bottles for a reason..

and she said well do whatever you want with the bottles because i dont know what you use anymore..

ok i think i should stop im sooo upset..
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!