View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 05:24 PM   #4
Lorraine
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNavy_Chick
I am new to this. This is my dream dog, because it is sooo beautiful. I am currently serving in the military, and am stationed in NC, soon to be CA. I am looking for someone who breeds yorkies, and is cheap. Being in the military well that says much. I cant really afford the 1500 or 2000. I am looking for someone who is willing to let me pay them half on the 1st and half on the 15th. Since everytime i surf the web, I see the pics of these adorable yorkies and my little 3 y/o daughter tells me she wants one. I will be deploying sometime in the next year, and I want my daughter to have someone that can keep her head up, and that we could love. I will be in NC til the end of september, and in Houston, TX til the 21 of october, then will be in San Diego, CA. I want to be able to see the puppies too. Cause there is a lot of scammers out there. Well if any one has any information, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Save up first, then buy locally whereever you might be stationed at the time you can get the money and location together. Are you sure you will always be in a situation to keep this Yorkie for 12 - 15 years of its lifetime? That is a consideration to keep in mind.
Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!