View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 05:17 PM   #8
Timmy
Mimi & Gabby too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie
LOL...I'd have to say she looks like the guity one!!! So cute!

It was so funny because when I went to check on her Timmy ran to the living room. I know he was in it too but she got caught with the paper in her mouth...lol So in my eyes Timmy is innocent. Its so funny though because she's always into something Timmy just follows her. This week alone she got caught chewing my blind and house phone. That doesn't include the walls, furniture, my shoes, my sons gamecube controller and his DS charger. Good thing bitter apple has worked on the walls & my furniture because she no longer chews it.....and I kept telling my son not to leave his stuff laying around and keep it in his room...told him about 50 times and then it was too late because she got to it. They also have a basket of toys which she has destroyed almost all. She doesn't let Timmy play with any of the toys. She actually goes up to him take it away and keep on walking. I got them Flossies today and she did the same thing...she wanted both of them... this girl does not share...lol I feel bad for my boy...he's got it bad
Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!