View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 03:37 PM   #10
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

I thought I was the only one who played "Personal Shopper" at Petsmart!! lololololol

My daughter is like... Do you know her mom?? And I'm like.. no... But she needs help honey, it'll just take a few minutes!! lol

The other day I was approached by the manager and a lady and he asked if I would help her! lol and I was like... yeah.... sure??? She had a tiny Cocker puppy in her arms and the most clueless look on her face... She had just come from the breeders... The pup was only 7 weeks old... UGH! Thank god it was not in a cart!! I told her not to TOUCH ANYTHING! and not to put that puppy down! then explained why puppy should not be out and about... she had not a single supply for her new baby... so I told Kate to hold the puppy for us and we went to grab a cart... we power shopped for 30 minutes... and almost 300 later... that puppy had everything it needed!!! Crate, books, toys, chews, lead, collar, harness, even the ID Tag with the name phone number and the word REWARD on it!!! She missed nothing.... She was not even sure what food the puppy ate!! So I wrote down some of the better brands and told her my pick... and where she should go to buy the better food! No crap! No wet! No way! she was trying to add my stuff to her bill when we went to pay!!! I had this gals cart stuffed to the gills and she was like... let me buy your stuff for you as a thank you!!

No way... I almost felt bad for suggesting everything under the sun!! But its all stuff she needed!!! The books she needed badly!! She had no clue!!!

Can you believe it?? I don't even work there!!! But I guess I've got a reputation!!! lol

Hmmm... is that a bad thing???

Last edited by Kathryn_V; 08-31-2006 at 03:39 PM.
Kathryn_V is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!