View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 01:16 PM   #21
Hoodwinked
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Hi, Welcome to YT and what a cute name Lizzie. Our daughter and family just recently moved to NC they love it there, they have wished for us to move there. Hope that storm headed towards you all, will down size and won't be hitting there in the Carolina's and stay out away from the East Coast. We are watching the weather closely and we just heard it might Happy crocheting, do you knit? I noticed Jo Anns has some of the prettiest fluffy fabric that looks like the fun fur knitting yarns so anyone sewing could make up something that looks hand knitted. I even think I saw it at Wal Mart. I have to go to the city today and am always finding myself stopping at Jo Ann's Fabrics Patti
Thanks for the welcome Patti!

I'm really hoping the storm won't affect us too much as well. It's been stormy all yesterday afternoon and all of today. We needed some rain though so it's good as long as we don't get any worse.

I've done a little bit of knitting, but not too much. I mostly crochet as well as some sewing and embroidering.

I've crocheted quite a few hats for my dogs, and some sweaters. But I have been looking for some really warm and practical sweaters to make for Lizzie to wear in the winter because she really does stay cold a lot and I don't want her to spend all her time curled up in blankets just to stay warm!
Hoodwinked is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!