Thread: Pixie is TOAST!
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 06:43 AM   #2
my2boyz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn_V
If she does not stop peeing on my white carpet!!! I know its totally my fault!!!

She is the only one who can jump, or should I say FLY, over the gates... So she helps herself to full run of the house! And the house is her potty!! UGH!!!!

I am having the carpets cleaned for the 3rd time today, I have only been in this house 5 months!!! (I know, I can hardly believe it myself!) The first two times there were like 10 pee spots.... this time there are like 25!!! She is in deep doo!!!

I have to put an end to this once and for all!!!!! Its costing me 250 today!!! HELP!!!

I'm open to any and all suggestions!! Do I tie her to my waist???? Crate her all day like a puppy and go back to basics?? What the heck should I do... she'll be a fricken year old this month (sept)!!!

Give it to me straight guys!!!
It's simple...pack her little things and ship her to me. We have a lovely little cabin on the lake that has hardwood floors so no carpets to clean! Just kidding, of course, I think maybe it's time to go back to the basics and start training her over again.
my2boyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!